Hunter E. Fritz is a native of the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and is an alumnus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he received a B.S. in Business Administration. He studied law at Wake Forest School of Law where he graduated Cum Laude and served as Articles Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. Fritz served honorably as a Commissioned Officer in the United States Navy where he met his wife Tasha while he was stationed in Everett, Washington. Mr. Fritz joined Butler & Butler, LLP as an associate after serving as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Catherine R. Aron and the Hon. William L. Stocks with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. During law school, Hunter also served as Judicial Extern to the Hon. Thomas W. Waldrep with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. A proud Tar Heel, Hunter and his wife are happy to call Wilmington home.
Mr. Fritz concentrates his practice on representing debtors, creditors, and the Chapter 7 Trustee in both consumer and business bankruptcy cases, and also has represents creditors and clients in a variety of other civil practice areas.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Honors: cum laude
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Major: Business Administration
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Catherine R. Aron and the Hon. William L. Stocks, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, Judicial Law Clerk
- Hon. Thomas W. Waldrep with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina., Judicial Extern
- United States Navy, Commissioned Officer
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Creditor's Rights
- Civil Litigation
Take the first step toward gaining control of your future.
To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call 910-726-3155 or visit our contact page.